Monday, April 27, 2009

With Sympathy...











Recently some of our close friends baby passed away. I knew I wanted to make something special for them, since it is such a difficult time for them. I knew Papertrey Ink had recently come out with a stamp set called, With Sympathy:Loss of a Child, and that it would be perfect for what I wanted to make for them. The sentiments are perfect.
I wanted to give a quick shout out to the customer service over at Papertrey. I had e-mailed them and told them what happened to our friends and that I had ordered the stamp set and wondered if they could send it out ASAP. I knew they are super busy this time of month with their stamp release and understood if it couldn't get done. Well Julie in customer service e-mailed me right away saying how sorry she was and that she would send out the package right away. I got it within a week, which is pretty good since I live in CA and they are located in Ohio. I was so appreciative of their fast service. Thanks Papertrey!!
The first picture shows the card I made for them. I made the background with my new Damask Designs set....love it!!!!! The sentiment and tiny footprints are from the With Sympathy set. The flowers are Prima and the button is PTI.
The framed picture is the project I wanted to make for them. I purposely covered the last name on the picture, so that's really not supposed to be there. =)
Anyways...I hope our friends like our gift.
Have a great day everyone!
~Maryann
{Card Supplies} All Papertrey Ink unless noted otherwise
Paper - Vintage Cream and Hibiscus Burst
Ink - Hibiscus Burst, Brilliance Graphite Black
Stamp - With Sympathy: Loss of a Child and Damask Designs
Other -Paper flowers (Prima), Vintage Hibiscus Burst button, Hibiscus Burst twill ribbon
{Picture Supplies} All Papertrey Ink unless noted otherwise
Paper - Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush, Stamper's Select White, Bitty Dot Basics patterned paper
Ink - Hibiscus Burst and Brilliance Graphite Black
Stamp - With Sympathy: Loss of a Child and Fresh Alphabet
Other - Paper Flowers (Prima), Rhinestones (Michael's)

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful! Love the pink! Precious! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about your friend's loss! How hard! I will keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your friends' loss! I had a friend go through a loss of their baby over 8 years ago and I wish I had the right tools back then to create such a thoughtful and beautiful gift as you did! Great job!

    ReplyDelete