Saturday, April 25, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #65


Morning!

Today looks like it's going to be a beautiful day! I'm just drinking my coffee while the girl's play. We don't really have any big plans for today but hopefully but whatever we do, it'll be outside for sure! My card for today is for Taylor's challenge. I used one of my Bella's, which I have not used in a while. I'm going to one of my girlfriend's tonight for a martini party, and made this as a thank you card. Nothing like being on top of things. =)
Everything else is from PTI, except the sentiment which is also Stamping Bella.
Cosmobella is so fun to color in with my Prismacolor pencils. For a while I was using my Copics, but just couldn't figure out how to blend them very well. I then bought the Prismacolor pencils and love the look they give! Anyways, hope everyone has a great day!
~Maryann

{Supplies} All Papertrey Ink unless noted otherwise

Paper - Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate, Sweet Blush, Stamper's Select White, Bitty Dot Basic patterned paper

Ink - Brilliance Graphite Black

Stamp - Cosmobella and sentiment (Stamping Bella)

Other - Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Sweet Blush Saddle Stitch ribbon (PTI), Scallop border punch (Martha Stewart)

2 comments:

  1. I love your Bella card! Your coloring is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is very pretty! Love the color combo and your coloring with the Prisma pencils is great!

    ReplyDelete