Saturday, April 18, 2009

Merci!


Hello!

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday. The weather here is amazing. It is around 89 degrees! Can you believe it. We took the kids to the pool today and our little one, who is 9 months, went swimming for the first time. She loved it. Now everyone is napping and relaxing so I have some time to stamp. The card for today is one I made for a friend. She is someone I use to work with and every couple of months all the girls from my old company get together at different people's houses for a Girl's Night Out. We had dinner and drinks and just talked and talked. It was a blast. I wanted to thank her for such a nice night so I made this card for her. The teal paper is some that I found in my stash and I'm shocked I haven't used it before. It is so beautiful. It is Martha Stewart paper from one of her paper packs. I got it a long time ago and when I went back today I couldn't find it anymore...bummer! The rest of the supplies are Papertrey Ink. Of course the stamp is from the new Wishing You... set that I absolutely love. Well have a great rest of the weekend!

~Maryann


{Supplies} all supplies Papertrey Ink unless noted otherwise

Paper - Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Guide Lines patterned paper, Stamper's Select White, Teal paper (Martha Stewart)

Ink - Plum Pudding, New Leaf, Brilliance Graphite Black

Stamps - Wishing You..., Birds of a Feather

Other - Plum Pudding Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment