Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Funny Mom Story


So today I went to Target to pick up a couple of things that I needed. This occurrence usually happens at least once a week....haha. You know you go to Target way too much when the cashier says to you, "You come here a lot don't you?". Yikes...that's embarrassing!
Now onto my funny mom story. So I decided to buy a pair of some cute little undergarments they had. Well my 2 year old decided it would be really funny to put them on her head, which of course mortified me. But the more I told her to stop, the more she kept laughing, and putting them back on her head. This of course made me start to laugh and soon we were both laughing hysterical. I was tempted to let her walk around Target with pink underwear on her head, but I though people might say, "What is wrong with this lady, why does her daughter have underwear on her head?!"
Then we came home and made rice krispie treats, which were sooo good. They are so easy to make and such a fun activity to do with you toddler. My daughter loved mixing the bowl and then of course licking the spoon!
OK....sorry for all of the rambling, now onto my card for today.
This color combo was inspired by Dawn McVey. I really love the bold colors! I think it is so cheery. It makes me feel happy...hehe. I am just loving the Bitty Dot Basic paper from Papertrey Ink. I could use the paper on all my cards! I stamped the flowers from the Honey Bee set and added some gems. The edge on the bottom is from my Fiskars Punch. And then I finished it with some Summer Sunrise Grosgrain Ribbon. Hope you like it!


{Supplies}
Paper - Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado, Bitty Dot Basic patterned paper, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink - Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
Stamp - Honey Bee (Papertrey Ink)
Other Summer Sunrise grosgrain ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Gems (K & Company), Fiskars Punch

1 comment:

  1. The mom story is sooo cute, so must your daughter be, rose c

    ReplyDelete