Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sketch For You To Try...


Morning y'all!

I'm sitting here drinking my coffee and feeding my little baby some Cheerios! What a great morning so far. Today I have my card that I did for Jen's Sketch For You To Try. I'm a little late on posting it, but better late than never! I used the new Wishing You.... set from PTI. I love love love it! It's so much fun to play with. There are so many fun and cute flower images and you can interchange all the flowers and stems, making it fun to play around with! I will be using the set often, so be prepared to see a lot of it. =)
Well off to go make some breakfast. Have a great day!
~Maryann
{Supplies} All supplies Papertrey Ink unless noted otherwise
Paper - Sweet Blush, Ripe Avocado, Hibiscus Burst, Bitty Dot Basic patterned paper
Ink - Hibiscus Burst, Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise, Graphite Black (Brilliance)
Stamp - Wishing You...
Other - Rhinestones (Michael's)

1 comment: