Thursday, April 30, 2009

Celebrate!


So today I made a card just for fun! I find myself obsessing lately about my cards. I was trying to take a nap today and all I could think about was color combos and layouts for my next card...haha! Anyways, don't you just love the pompom ribbon!!! I got it at my local scrapbook store, Paper Tales, it came in a package with a bunch of other beautiful ribbon, including velvet and lace ribbon. I can't wait to show you more on my next card! I stamped the background on the orange paper with my damask stamp using Versamark, love that stuff! Today was so nice out, I took the girls to the park for a little bit and my daughter went down the slide today for the first time by herself. She is 2 1/2, but very cautious, usually we have to force her down the slide and she cries....poor thing. But today she actually went down on her own, loved it, and kept wanting to go again! What a cutie. OK, well have a great day!
~Maryann

{Supplies}

Paper - Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream (Papertrey), Tangelo (Bazzill)
Ink - Dark Chocolate (Papertrey), Versamark
Stamp - Damask Designs (Papertrey)
Other- pompom ribbon (Webster's Pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment