Monday, April 27, 2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration #50



Hey everyone!
So I have been waiting patiently for Kristina to post her 50th challenge. =)
And she did not disappoint with her color choice. At first I was kind of hesitant because I wasn't sure how the colors would look together, but I think they look fabulous!! I love color challenges because they always force you to think out of the box when it comes to your color choices. I know I would have never though of this combo, and am happy to have these challenges. If you have never done one I encourage you to try it!! They are so much fun! And Kristina does a wonderful job in picking her colors. For this challenge she was pretty strict, since she is giving away some prizes for this challenge. You couldn't use any other colors, even black, and you had to use all 5 colors. I used my Scattered Showers set from PTI that I got in the mail the other day. I think it is so cute and there are a ton of sentiments in the set. If anyone reading this has never heard of Papertrey Ink, then you are missing out!! They are pretty much the only company I buy my stamping supplies from. Not only do they have new stamp releases every month, but they also have matching paper, ink, ribbon, and they just added buttons too!!! Their quality is amazing as well.
Anyways...I just love how this card turned out. The flowers on the bottom are from the set Boxes, Bags & Tags, which I got a long time ago and have never used unfortunately. Hope you enjoyed looking!
~Maryann
{Supplies} All supplies Papertrey Ink unless noted otherwise
Paper - Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White, Teal Paper (Martha Stewart)
Ink - Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise
Stamp - Scattered Showers and Boxes, Bags & Tags
Other - Lemon Tart Saddle Stitch ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! This set is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...PTI has beautiful stamps :) Verve is another great maker of stamps. LOVE the way you put everything together...it all works TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those umbrellas stamps, could anybody tell me where could I find it? Great card!

    ReplyDelete