Wednesday, April 22, 2009

TCP Sketch Challenge


Howdy!
It's finally cooled down here. The past two days it was in the high 90's and I think it hit 100 degrees on Monday!! Crazy weather for April. Now it's cooled down and it's in the 70's. So for my card today. I used the sketch challenge over on Carol's blog for TCP Tuesday. I really liked the sketch!! The paper I used was from SEI's Oasis paper pack. I love this paper. It's kind of hard to tell but the green paper has a paisley pattern to it, real pretty. The stamps are of course The Cat's Pajamas from their It's a Western Thing set. The images are so cute! And the sentiments make me laugh. Anyways, hope you're having a great day!
~Maryann

{Supplies}

Paper - SEI Oasis

Ink - Brilliance Graphite black

Stamps - It's A Western Thing (The Cat's Pajamas)

Other - Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Brads (Basic Grey), Giga scalloped circle punch (Marvy Uchida)

1 comment:

  1. Maryann, these colors are fabulous; great take on this TCP sketch - Sprinkle looks smashing with her teal blue boots and the matching brad is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete