Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Aloha!



Isn't that little monkey so cute?? The little flower in her hair is adorable. The stamps are from a set called Mindy's Zoo by Autumn Leaves. I picked it up the other day when I was at Target. There are so many cute animal images, great for birthday cards or even new baby cards! I called the images in with my Prisma and Gamsol, you can see in the closeup there are a couple of smudges. That was from when my older daughter decided SHE wanted to color also. =)
Anywho, my card for today is from Jen's Sketch For You To Try. I kind of didn't follow the sketch exactly cause I didn't have room on the bottom to put the ribbon and flower. But I really like how it turned out none the less. As I am sitting here typing away I am listening to my two girls play together. My older daughter is reading to my younger one, how sweet!! It just melts my heart watching the two of them together. I feel so lucky to be able to stay home with them and watch them grow and interact with each other, what a blessing!
Have a great afternoon, and give your loved ones an extra squeeze today. =)
~Maryann
{Supplies} All supplies Papertrey Ink unless noted otherwise
Paper - Summer Sunrise, Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf, Stamper's Select White, Friends 'Til The End patterned paper
Ink - New Leaf and Brilliance Graphite Black
Stamps - Mindy's Zoo (Autumn Leaves) Birds of a Feather (sentiment)
Other - Summer Sunrise Swiss Dot ribbon, paper flowers (Prima), button (Basic Grey), rhinestone (Michael's),Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol

No comments:

Post a Comment