Sunday, May 3, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #66


Morning!

Everyone in the house is getting ready for church and I thought I'd take a quick minute to post a card I made for Taylor's challenge. I really love how this card turned out! I paper pierced the umbrella's using Guide Lines patterned paper. I have never paper pierced before but I love how fun it is to do. It is a little time consuming to cut out the images, although the umbrella was pretty easy to do. I added the rhinestones to kind of look like rain. Hope you like the card!
~Maryann
{Supplies} All Papertrey Ink unless noted otherwise
Paper - Spring Rain, Lavender Moon, Stamper's Select White, Guide Lines patterned paper
Ink - Plum Pudding and Brilliance Graphite Black
Stamp - Scattered Showers
Other - Lavender Moon grosgrain ribbon, Rhinestones (Michael's)

No comments:

Post a Comment