Monday, May 4, 2009

Sketch For You To Try


Hello!
I wanted to post my card today for Jen's Saturday Sketch...a little late I know! This card I think is super cute and kind of has a vintage-y feel to it. The beautiful patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket's new line Ever After. I love the color scheme! The stitched adornment is from K & Company's line Que Sera Sera, as well as the dragonfly chipboard sticker. And of course the beautiful lace is from that great pack of trim I got from Webster's Pages. I can't get enough of their trims!! I bought mine at my local scrapbook store, but if yours doesn't carry it you can order it from their website! How amazing is that! Anyways....just a quick post for today...got to go get the girl's up from their naps. Hope everyone is having a great start to their week...I know I am!
~Maryann

{Supplies}
Paper
- Melon Berry (Papertrey) Ever After patterned paper (Cosmo Cricket)
Other - White lace (Webster's Pages), Melon Berry grosgrain ribbon (Papertrey), Stitched adornment (K & Company), Chipboard Sticker ( K & Company)

No comments:

Post a Comment