Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello Monday!


After such a nice weekend spending time with the family, it's hard to get back into the swing of things. My card for today is from Jen's SFYTT. I love this sketch. It came really easily. Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out how to make them work but I really like this one. The color combo is nice and clean and fresh. My favorite part of the card is the picture in the middle. I had bought some perfume a little while ago and that was the box it came in. I thought it was so pretty that I saved it and knew I could use it some way. So I cut out a piece of it and put it on my card..easy peasy! Hope you enjoy my card!
~Maryann

{Supplies} All Papertrey Ink unless noted otherwise
Paper
- Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, Vintage Cream, Bitty Dot Basic patterned paper
Ink - Berry Sorbet
Stamp - Damask Design (sentiment)
Other - Aqua Mist swiss dot ribbon, Aqua Mist vintage button, hemp twine, perfume box

1 comment: