Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome to my blog!!!




So this whole blogging thing is new to me. My hubby convinced me to start my own blog since I spend most of my time looking at other peoples blogs..ha ha. The main reason for me starting this blog is to post pictures of cards that I have made and hopefully inspire other people. Card making has become a real passion for me and I owe that in part to some of the many blogs that I frequently visit...as in like 10 times a day! =) So take a look at my cards, make comments if you like them, tell me about your day, whatever!

So this first card that I am posting is one I made for a friend who's dad recently passed away. I had already sent her a sympathy card but wanted to send her something cheery and bright!
What do you think?
{Hello Friend Supplies}
Paper - Hibiscus Burst, Spring Rain, Friends 'til the End patterned paper, Bitty Dot Basics patterned paper, stamper's select white (Papertrey Ink).
Ink - Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf (Papertrey Ink), Brilliance Graphite Black.
Stamps - Birds of a Feather and Mailbox Greetings (Papertrey Ink).
Other - Hibiscus Burst vintage buttons (Papertrey Ink), hemp twine, and copic markers.

Happy Stamping!
~Maryann

2 comments:

  1. This is a really nice site. Thanks for putting it up Maryann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice card to send a friend. I'm sure she will appreciate it. I love this shade of blue and pink together.

    ReplyDelete