Friday, March 27, 2009

More cards!

Here are some more cards I have recently done!



Aren't these two girl's so cute!!!
I made this card for my sister, don't tell her....I haven't sent it to her yet. =)




Isn't that coffee cup so cute! And I just love love love the font!
It's the Fresh Alphabet set from Papertrey Ink.


{ Sister Card Supplies}
Paper - Spring Moss, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink), and Amy Butler ( K & Company) patterned paper.
Other - Amy Butler Die-Cut Cardstock
{What's Brewing Supplies}
Paper - Bitty Dot Basics patterned paper, stamper's select white, and Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink).
Ink - Brilliance Black Graphite
Stamps - To go cup (A Muse), Fresh Alphabet (Papertrey Ink)
Other - Pure Poppy twill ribbon (Papertrey Ink), rhinestone (Hero Art)

No comments:

Post a Comment