Sunday, March 29, 2009

2nd post for the day!


Wow...I am on a roll! I made both of these cards last night and just needed to get some good lighting to post the pictures of them. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to photograph my cards...any suggestions????
Anyways....so this card I used a sketch from http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/ for her Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #61. This one was pretty simple to do...no coloring or anything. But I think it came out really nice. I love the teal and purple combo. Something I've never used before but will definitely use again!

{Supplies}

Paper - Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Aqua Mist, Stamper's Select White, Bitty Dot Basics patterned paper (Papertrey Ink).

Ink - Plum Pudding (Papertrey Ink)

Stamps - Fresh Alphabet (Papertrey Ink)

Other - Rhinestones (Hero Art), Flower and Button (Making Memories)

No comments:

Post a Comment